2014 Reading Goal

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Tayla has read 21 books toward her goal of 100 books.
hide

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review: The One


The One
The One by Kiera Cass

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



wow. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would!

I forgot how much I loved Maxon.

Oh man I was giggling like a teenager and bawling like a baby. This book was seriously incredible.

The ending of the love triangle was perfect.
I was really happy that they both realized that they weren't really in love with each other and that they just loved each other. And that Aspen wasn't still head over heels for her

There was one thing that I disliked. The deaths. She killed so many people that it almost became unnecessary. Some deaths in books are really sad but are part of the story, some were like that, but it got to the point where I was wondering why she kept anyone alive.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment